List of Services
Search Marketing Local
Your Local Business Expert
Ongoing Web Design consultation
Market Identification Research
Opportunity Analysis and Reporting
New product creation based on Market Identification Research
Rework, combine, and / or rebrand current products to fit new Markets
Email marketing copy
Web Design and Development
Sales page design
Lead Capture page design
Lead capture implementation on existing pages
E-commerce site development
Pay per click account and campaign creation
- Basic pay per click account management (up to 50 keywords)
- Advanced pay per click account management (50+ keywords)
Banner Ad placement
Facebook Ad placement and management
Basic Search Engine Optimization (up to 5 keywords)
Advanced Search Engine Optimization (5+ keywords)
Affiliate recruitment and marketing
Social media Optimization
Social Media Management (full service account management)
Business Directory listings
Conversation Rate Optimization
Deep analysis metrics
Customized Internet Marketing Strategy
We can take any of the above services and combine them into a customized strategy to fit your needs.
Design and Print Media
Business Card design
Corporate Identity Kit
Flyers and Brochures
Book and Ebook Covers
Setup and First Month of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services
- Detailed analysis of current website
- Detailed analysis of competitors rankings and websites
- Analyze backlinks of top 5 competitors and determine how strategies can be duplicated
- SEO optimization of current website
- Install detailed tracking for current website
- Creation of 5 YouTube Videos
- Creation of 17 articles
- Creation of an online press release
- Acquisition of 30 blog comments that are “do follow”
- Submission into google local business directory (assistance required)
- Submission into 10 other online business directories (assistance required)
- Creation of “microblog” accounts on 20+ popular websites
- MSN Spaces
- Insane Journal
- SOS Blog
- Google Sites
- Google Knol
- Creation of rss (really simple syndication) accounts for rss distribution
- Creation of article directory accounts (approximately 7, see list)
- Creation of 5 Yahoo Answers accounts for maintaining Yahoo Answers rankings
- Setup for promotion on Digg and StumbleUpon
- Creation of social bookmarking accounts on approximately 50 services(see attachment)
- Creation of social profile accounts on approximately 350 services (see attachment)
Creation of accounts on video websites
- Facebook Video
- Myspace Video
- Yahoo Video
First Month Promotion (included in initial fee)
Distribution of 5 videos
- Distribution of 10 articles to EzineArticles, 5 articles to additional directories
- Distribution of article across 20 microblogs (2X)
- Distribution of press release
- Submission of microblog RSS feeds
- Social bookmarking of microblogs
- Digging and StumbleUpon of main website
- 3 Yahoo Answers posted and picked “best answer”
- Promotion on social profile accounts
- Creation and distribution of 2 videos
- Creation and distribution of 7 articles (5 to article directories, 2 to microblogs)
- Submission of all relevant RSS feeds (including microblogs, videos, etc)
- Social bookmarking of all relevant pages (including microblogs, videos, etc)
- Manual “digging and “stumbling”
- Maintenance of Yahoo Answers
- Promotion of relevant pages on social profile accounts
- 20 blog comments spread out between “virtual real estate”
- Tracking of results and competition for target terms
- Ongoing analysis of traffic and marketing methods
*Internet SEO promotion is an everchanging process, and I will keep you aware when I acquire/create new tools to utilize additional promotion methods.
Social Media Promotion (setup fee currently being waived)
- Optimization of account
- Submission to the top Twitter directories
- Setup direct message to go out to every new follower
- Follow and add friends from similar backgrounds (Philly college students, etc)
- Follow and add friends from within same geographic location
- Maintain unfollows of people not following back
- Work with client to create effective tweets
- Scheduled tweets so maintenance is more “hands off”
- Optimization of account
- Market to other pages and groups as appropriate
- Request friends from similar backgrounds
- Post on friend’s walls, exposing message to all of their friends and creating a viral effect
- Work with client to create effective posts
- Find relevant forums in your area
- Establish accounts on the top 5 forums that are most relevant to client’s service
- Create a compelling signature for forum promotion
- Maintain 10 posts monthly to continue forum exposure
Special Offer: Receive all three of these services for the price of 2
Email Capture and Marketing
Creation of a “Squeeze Page”
A “squeeze page” is a page that resides on your website, and is focused on encouraging visitors to give you information such as an email address, or phone number. Often times the best response is received when there is a good reason for people to signup (such as coupons that would be given out. We would help you set all of this up.)
Setup of Autoresponder Emailing Campaign
An “autoresponder” is a series of emails that is sent out to prospective clients. We would work together to develop a series of 5 emails (it can be as many as you want) that would be scheduled and sent out automatically as people join the email list.
Monthly Email Marketing
- Ability to send out up to 10,000 emails monthly (this includes current customers, emails obtained through lists, emails that have been acquired through the website, etc.)*
- Ability to “split-test” and send out multiple emails to the same list
- Tracking of email open results and click rates
- Consultation on making email “spam-free”
- Ability to run a “tell a friend” campaign, opening up viral possibilities
*if you will be sending out more than 10,000 emails monthly, there will be an extra charge to cover the increased volume.
Service Terms Defined – A reference Guide
Market Identification Research
- Keyword Research: This entails researching relevant keywords that customers are already typing in to find services / businesses similar to yours. Finding relevant keywords allows us to target traffic efficiently to your website, and further allows us to identify and research your competition (see competition research)
- Competition Research: Competition research allows us to find out who your competition is, and by doing so we can identify what they are or are not doing well in terms of having an online presence. This research then enables us to better position your online assets and / or services in comparison to your competition.
- Opportunity Analysis and Reporting: After competition research has been carried out, we then assess the best opportunities to enable you to be best positioned in the online marketplace. We prepare a report with several options and discuss them with you before moving ahead.
- Create New Products: Using the opportunity analysis report, we then assist with the creation of new products and / or services depending on marketplace demand and competition. This service may or may not require us to do the copywriting for the product and related sales pages, depending on the service package chosen by you.
- Rework old products: Alternatively or in addition to creating new precuts, we can also help with reworking and / or repackaging old products in order to create new ones that would be better suited for the marketplace. Once again, this service may or may not require us to do the copywriting for the product and related sales pages, depending on the service package chosen by you.
Copywriting (SEO Optimized)
Note: All copywriting is SEO optimized
- Website copy: This is the text that goes on your website. The text is written such that it is optimized for search engines (i.e. SEO optimized). Being SEO optimized allows for search engines to find, index, and rank your website for keywords that are relevant to your services / business. Website pages may be split tested depending on the service package chosen by you (see Split Testing)
- Sales page copy: Sales page copy is written for pages that are intended to sell one particular product and / or service. The goal of a sales page is to attract relevant visitors to it and then to convert the maximum number of these visitors into buyers. Sales pages may be split tested depending on the service package chosen by you (see Split Testing)
- Capture pages: Capture page copy is written for pages that are designed to capture qualified leads in order to place them on a customer list, which can then be interacted with and marketed to at later dates. Capture pages may be split tested depending on the service package chosen by you (see Split Testing)
- Email marketing copy: Email marketing entails marketing to a qualified customer list via email messages which are sent out on a regular basis. These messages may comprise of information, tips, thoughts, ideas, sales promotions, or some combination of these such that it promotes lead retention and sales generation.
- Press releases: These are short, informative releases that are sent out to online press release directories. The idea behind them is to create a buzz around your business and brand. Press releases may also serve to drive sales, and further may also be picked up to be syndicated in local or national newspapers, hence increasing exposure. Finally, press releases also serve to create links back to your website and / or other online assets, which gives you more authority and hence a higher rank in the eyes of search engines.
- Articles: Articles are written on topics that are relevant to your business and / or services, and are then distributed to various online article directories. These articles, similar to press releases, help with branding and sales, as well as they may be syndicated by blogs and other online publishing sources. Also, just like press releases, articles also create links back to your site,
Web Design & Development
- Initial website consultation: During the initial consultation we go through your current website (if you have one) and identify key areas for improvement based on your stated goals. If you do not have a website, we go through several potential designs with you, depending on your niche and stated goals.
- Ongoing design consultation: This takes place if you have chosen a different web designer than us. In this case, we work with your web designer in order to optimize the website design to best suit your business, as well as to optimize the usability, relevance, and search engine friendliness of your site.
- Sales page design: This entails design and layout of a sales page that is geared towards selling a single product and / or service. This process may include copywriting of the sales page depending on the service package chosen by you.
- Lead capture page design: This entails design and layout of a lead capture page that is geared towards capturing qualified leads that can be interacted with and marketed to later. This process may include copywriting of the sales page depending on the service package chosen by you.
- Lead capture implementation on current pages: Dependent on what testing reveals, it may be advantageous to implement lead capture mechanisms on existing website pages. These mechanisms can include capture forms, pop up forms, hovering forms, video capture forms, and more.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) account and campaign creation: Pay per click advertising (henceforth PPC) is a form of paid advertising where an advertisement is created which links back to your website and / or services. These ads are displayed alongside regular search results in most search engines. Pay per click account and campaign creation entails creating an account with Google’s pay per click engine and then creating appropriate ad campaigns to direct back to your site.
- Basic PPC account management: This entails management, maintaining, testing, and performance tracking of a small pay per click campaign (0 – 50 keywords).
- Advanced PPC account management: This entails management, maintaining, testing, and performance tracking of a larger pay per click campaign (50+ keywords).
- Basic Search engine Optimization: Basic Search Engine Optimization (henceforth SEO) is useful for optimizing one website page for up to two keywords. It includes keyword and competition research, article writing and submission, 30 – 50 links back to the target web page, and reinforcing these links via social bookmarking. All in all, this process gets 280 links coming back to your target page.
- Advanced Search engine Optimization: Advanced SEO is useful for optimizing up to 20 website pages for up to 20 keywords. It includes keyword and competition research, multiple articles and submission; 50 – 100 links back to the target web page, on page optimization for each target page, submission to Google and yahoo local search directories, submission to multiple business directories, and reinforcing these links via social bookmarking.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing entails marketing to a qualified customer list via email messages which are sent out on a regular basis. These messages may comprise of information, tips, thoughts, ideas, sales promotions, or some combination of these such that it promotes lead retention and sales generation. With email marketing we help come up with a strategy on how best to use email to achieve the desired effects. This process also includes copywriting of all the emails.
- Video Marketing: Video marketing is one of the most vital ways to generate interest and traffic for a performer such as Wayne Lee. The ability for potential customers to see him in action, or to get a feel for his products in a visual and aural sense would give his credibility a major boost and could lead to the possibility of his brand going “viral”.
Video marketing on the creation / storyboarding side entails one of three things. Either videos can have on screen actors, they can be a compilation of clips, or videos can comprise of a slideshow of information. In terms of complexity, the aforementioned options are stated in order of reducing complexity.
When it comes to distribution of videos, we create accounts (unless they are already available) on 30 video sites and submit videos to each of them on a weekly basis.
Finally, with regards to scripting, we offer that service as well if you choose that service package level.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing essentially entails recruiting affiliate salespersons to sell your products online. This involves a multifaceted approach including: posts on relevant industry message boards, video recruitment, uploading products to internet marketing marketplaces, striking joint venture deals, and more.
- Social Media Optimization: Social media optimization (henceforth SMO) is a process of creating multiple profiles on various social media websites (e.g. facebook, digg, propeller, linkedin) and many others. These profiles will all point back to your website, and they serve a dual purpose. One, they provide even more links back to your website which helps with SEO. Two, they increase awareness of your brand, and may even attract people to start “following” you on these social media sites.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion rate optimization entails analyzing and testing various parts of a website and the sales process, and then optimizing each part so as to maximize usability, performance, and sales.
- Basic Metrics: Basic metrics is good to start with. It involves gathering traffic statistics including which keywords trigger visits to your site, which pages are frequented, what actions lead to sales, and traffic volume over time. By using this data your website can be optimized to better suit the market.
- Deep Analysis Metrics: This includes basic metrics and much more. The extras include:
- a. Split Testing: This involves tested one version of a landing page (i.e. the page a visitor finds after typing in a search query) against another. Testing reveals which version performs better in terms of traffic volume, the time spent on the page, sales volume, and visitor loyalty. The page that performs better is then retained as the new version of that section of the website. Split testing is then performed again against another version – and so on until the best possible version is found.
- b. Email tracking: Each email that is sent out as part of the email marketing campaign is tracked to see how many people opened it, how many took action, where each person who took action went to when they got to your website, and how many of these actions reached a desired goal (e.g. a sale or signup). This way emails can be optimized to perform better as well.
- c. E-commece shopping cart tracking: E-Commerce shopping cart tracking allows us to track what keywords are leading to sales, what specific call to action buttons are being clicked and for what reason, and what each visitor is essentially worth to your business from a monetary perspective. Also through this tracking, the landing page can be further optimized to produce more sales.
Deep analysis metrics includes a very detailed analysis and report every two weeks, which is then analyzed and discussed with you, and steps are taken accordingly.